If, at any time, users would like to exercise any of the rights granted in this Policy, they may do so by contacting us at any of the methods provided:
NewSpace Research and Technologies has appointed Hari as the grievance officer.
Company Name: NewSpace Research and Technologies
Contact Name: K C Hari Hara
Designation: Senior Manager IT Infrastructure & Security ( ISO )
Address: 2385, 1st Floor, E-Block, 60 Feet Road, Sahakar Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092, IN
“The Company has Appointed grievance officer as required under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPDI Rules”) and publish his name and contact details on the website of the Company in compliance with the SPDI Rules.
- Website URL: https://newspace.co.in/
- Website Name: NewSpace Research & Technologies
This Policy attempts to provide as much transparency as possible in regard to disclosing the fullest amount of information on how we collect, use, and manage users’ data. In an effort to satisfy such efforts, we provide the following disclaimers in regard to specific countries’ privacy laws:
Consent: To the extent permitted in applicable law, the user fully grants us consent to use the information in the manner provided in this Policy. We only store such information as is shared by the user with us as part of communication such as the message / comment section or subscribe section of our website. Accordingly we treat such information only as a possible communication from the user and not as a means of storing any personal information. All information stored is only for identification of such comments. What information is given by the user as part of its comment is not within our controls.
3. Categories of Personal Information.
Identifiers and Information Expressly Shared. We store only such information as is shared by the user with us as a means of communication and such information may, including the users name, email id and such other information as is provided by the user in the message. This information being expressly written and shared by the user is treated as communication from the user and not as any information gathered merely by virtue of access to the website.
In the past 12 months and in the present time, our website:
Does NOT Have Advertisements. We do not have display paid ads of any 3rd party on our website.
5. How We Use Personal Information.
We may use or disclose your Personal Information for the following purpose:
Alerts. To provide e-mail alerts and other communications regarding our products, services, and offerings that may be of interest or that you registered to receive;
Law Enforcement. To respond to law enforcement requests as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
Our usage of your Personal Information may change over time, and when such changes occur, we will update this Policy accordingly.
6. Selling Personal Information.
Our policy is the following:
We Do NOT Sell Your Personal Information. It is not our policy to sell Personal Information, and we have not done so in the preceding 12 months.
7. Sharing Personal Information.
We may disclose your Personal Information to 3rd parties for business purposes. The general categories of 3rd parties that we may share with are as follows:
- Our 3rd party service providers that, without their services, our website would not be able to function in its current manner;
- Affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you and our users improved services, products, and offerings;
- Other companies, affiliate partners, and 3rd parties that help us advertise products, services, and offerings to you, other users, and potential new customers;
- Third (3rd) parties to whom you, or an authorized agent on your behalf, authorized us to disclose your Personal Information;
- Third (3rd) parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation, or merger of our financial institution or affiliated business;
- Other third (3rd) parties to comply with legal requirements or to disclose Personal Information to government authorities per the rule of law;
- In the last 12 months, it is recognized that we have disclosed the aforementioned categories of Personal Information for business purposes.
8. Changes and Amendments.
We reserve the right to amend this Policy at our discretion and at any time.
9. Linking to 3rd Parties.
10. Security & Protection.
We use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect and limit access to Personal Information.
It is understood by you that the Personal Information you submit to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. Specifically, we recommend that you do not use unsecured or public channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the ways in which we collect and use your Personal Information, your choices, or your rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights, please do not hesitate to contact us by using the details mentioned in Section 1 of this Policy.